3 papers down. And to hell with Math. We can happily burn notes! Yeah. A levels Mathematics are officially O-V-E-R. Time, fly please. Haha. Cant wait for big As to be over. Too many, really too many things to do. argh. Wel, no comments for the papers. I just know I screwed up GP and Chem Paper 3. God bless, there's still hope. :)
Christmas is coming!! LOVE CHRISTMAS TO BITS. And, can I have a puppy please, mommy? Randomness. A car or a puppy? I'l definitely choose the latter! Call me a retard but ya! I LOVE TINY PUNY LIL CUTE PUPPIES. Hope they'll nv ever grow up and remain like this small. Chihuahua? Nah, dont like. Puppy for christmas present anyone? Madness overtaking me.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
10:21 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand